Gold Coast Jazz & Blues Club - Member's Christmas Party 2023
Christmas Party Tickets
Securing your tickets to our annual Christmas Party involves a three step process as follows:
- Complete the form below to let us know of your Christmas Party attendance intentions
- Enter a single email address for the member purchasing Christmas Party Tickets;
- Enter the club membership number(s) for members requiring Christmas Party tickets separated by a comma. Up to six (6) membership numbers may be entered unless members are also purchasing tickets for guests. A maximum of 2 membership numbers can be entered if tickets are also required for guests.
- Enter the names of any guest(s) you wish to bring to our Christmas Party – leave this box blank if you are not bringing any guests with you;
- Then Click the relevant Payment Method button, then click the ‘Please Click Here To Purchase Your Christmas Party Tickets’ button
- If all of the above information has been entered correctly you will receive a ‘Your Request For Christmas Party Tickets Has Been Received’ message and you will be redirected to the Christmas Party Ticket Purchases Page
- Select the PayPal payment option for your required Christmas Party tickets and then Click the PayPal ‘Buy Now’ button which will redirect you to the PayPal website.
- Complete your Christmas Party ticket purchase transaction on the PayPal website by paying for your tickets with either a credit or debit card or via PayPal if you are a PayPal subscriber.
PLEASE NOTE – Christmas Party Tickets will not be available for purchase on the night at our venue and can only be purchased at either our October or November shows or Online on our website. Tickets to our Christmas Party will not be available to be purchased from the HOTA Box Office. Completion of the form below will not secure tickets to our Christmas Party unless Steps 2 & 3 above are successfully completed. A confirmation email will be sent to all members who have purchased tickets to our Christmas Party, and the PayPal website will also send a payment transaction receipt.